- Outlook on Cache mode not updating..Disabling Cached mode on client manually fixes the problem.
- OWA is not affected at all. All changes are instantly reflected in OWA.
- Deleteing the .oab files in the user app data folder fixes the problem
This is not a solution to this issue.
Create new OAB and perform the following tasks:
- Create new OAB from EMC.
- Make sure Web based and Public Folder distribution is enabled.
- Restart MS Exchange System Attendant and File Distribution Service.
- Update the OAB from EMC and Set it As Default.
- Associate the new OAB to Mailbox Database.
- Check the location for the .LZX files C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ExchangeOAB
and C:\program files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ClientAccess\OAB\
- Make sure you don’t have web.config file @ .LZX file location.
- I hope you are doing full download of the OAB in Outlook.
- When you download the OAB, Make sure you uncheck the box“Download changes since last send/recieve”
- “Global Address Book” is the only option
- Set-EventLogLevel –Identity LABMBX\MSExchangeSA\* -Level High
- Set-EventLogLevel –Identity “LABCASHT\MSExchangeFDS\*” -Level High
- How to troubleshoot the OAB Generation process..click here
- How Exchange 2007 OAB Files are replicated to a Client Access Server for download…Click here
- Managing Offline Address Books…Click here
- Understanding why error code 0X8004010F is thrown when trying to download an OAB..Click here
- Outlook client OAB download process..Click here
- Administering the offline address book in Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007…Click here